Library Staff

Library Staff
All in a row

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beyond Method #3

Well, I was finally able to embed my map on the blog. It wasn't the embedding that was difficult it was figuring out how to actually get the "embed" link to show up in google maps. I have to say, it looked much easier in the video than it actually was. I think that they are constantly making changes to google products so even when I look up Help! on the Internet some of the instructions seem to be out of date. Couple that with the face that the Internet at the library this afternoon is as slow as molasses and it hasn't been a fun day! I do think we should consider adding a location map to the library home page which was something that I hadn't even considered so perhaps that will be a next step. The tutorial was much more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment