Library Staff

Library Staff
All in a row

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beyond Method #2

I am late to begin this so perhaps that is my problem but I had very little luck with igoogle. I can't even find an igoogle link on the google page or on my gmail or anywhere else. I can go to an igoogle page and it is defaulting to my information but it was fairly difficult to figure out how to customize the page further. I finally figured out how to delete but so far when I click on "Add stuff.." nothing happens. Maybe it's just a bad Internet day at work.

Because... I looked at the pages from the two libraries that are using netvibes and each page took so long to load that it was pretty much unusable.

I can see some small advantage in having a personalized home page for staff but not if it is so slow to load.

I will work on the igoogle page at home this evening to see if it goes more smoothly...

No comments:

Post a Comment